The next "Ozone and Plants" international conference entitled “Air pollution threats to plant ecosystems,” will be held in Paphos (Cyprus) on 7th - 11th September, 2020.
(NOTE: Due to Covid-19, this conference has been postponed, the original date was May 2020).
Early registration: till 15th February 2020
Late registration: 16th February to 15th April 2020
1. CAPERmed - Air Pollution Effects on Mediterranean Ecosystems
2. Urban green: sinks or sources of air pollution and climate change
3. Plant ecosystems in a changing world: monitoring, modeling and risk assessment
4. Atmospheric deposition: consequences for plant ecosystems
5. Crops and trees: productivity and ecological processes
6. Genetic, biochemical and physiological mechanisms underlying stress responses of plant ecosystems
7. Forest protection against ozone: new approaches towards an effective policy decision-making
Prof. Jos Lelieveld “Climate change and air pollution, the current and future challenges”.
Prof. Xavier Querol “Ozone pollution in Western Mediterranean region”.
Prof. Heinz Rennenberg “Physiological significance of rhizospheric NO for plants”.